Featuring a virtual reality experience of Vardin, the world’s most automated pelagic plant, and showcasing the latest in turnkey solutions for pelagic fish processing, we look forward to welcoming fishing industry professionals from around the globe in Hall 4 – booth 6127.
Vardin is a new state-of-the-art pelagic fish processing plant in the Faroe Islands, fully outfitted by Skaginn 3X. As the largest and most automated pelagic plant in the world, the design allows for an initial capacity of 1,300 tonnes per day and expansion possibilities to 1,700 tonnes per day. The specially designed VR experience takes the viewer through the plant to explore the latest innovations that Skaginn 3X offers.
As a supplier of several of the largest and most advanced pelagic fish processing plants in the world, we are proud to showcase our turnkey solutions during Seafood Expo Global that have resulted in improved product quality, healthier working conditions and a great return on investment for our customers.
Here are some of the key features of our pelagic fish processing technologies:
· Fully automatic: Comprehensive automatic solutions for pelagic processing, from receiving to packing and palletizing
· Fast processing time: Product is sorted and fully processed in the shortest time possible
· High-quality: The fast processing time and freezing of the product with non-pressure plate freezers ensures the highest product quality
· High capacity: Our pelagic processing facilities can handle up to 1,000 tonnes per 24 hours and requires only 3,000 m2 floor space
· Quality control: Automatic quality control identifies damaged individuals and unwanted species, and offers full product traceability
The main benefits our customers can expect from employing our technologies include higher product quality and eliminating back-breaking work that is often associated with less developed processing methods.
For us, food quality is everything. We offer a wide range of innovative chilling and food processing solutions, designed to maximize the product quality such as increased freshness, yield, faster processing, and efficiency.
To discuss how our turnkey solutions can improve your business and productivity during the Seafood Expo Global, please click here to schedule a meeting.